domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

My experience of teaching in kindergarten.

I have learned many things teaching kindergarteners. Without this experience, I could never know what being a teacher means. My students make me feel lovely and important because for them I am a real teacher and they think I know everything about English (for sure, I don`t). It was beautiful for me when I taught them a word in English, and the next day, they told me that word they have learned. In that moment, I realized that I was doing a good job with them. Other thing that I liked a lot is that when they see me on the street they always say me: “bye, teacher” and they say to the person they were: “that is my English teacher.” I saw them very happy to see me. That was something that I appreciate a lot. With this experience, I understand that this is the job I want. One disadvantage I had when working with little kids was that they cannot read or write, so I had to adjust and limit the activities and games according to their level. On the contrary, I had many advantages of working with them because they are easy to control; they follow instructions, and they never make me feel bad.

This was an amazing experience for me that I will never forget.

Thanks……

1 comentario:

  1. Hi dear Rocio! I know you are pretty happy because you have already finished doing your teaching practice at the kindergarten and that is pretty good. So maybe we can go out and celebrate, (I’m kidding, don’t worry.) Later,as always, we may meet at the university’s cafeteria.But you know Rocio you are an excellent teacher, so your students are going to miss you, aren't they? Well, bye and God bless you!

    ResponderEliminar